Consult a Doctor

If you experience any bothersome urinary problems, talk to your doctor immediately. Your doctor will advise which treatment is better for you, based on your clinical profile and individual characteristic of your disease. Your doctor can provide more information on all available treatments for BPH.

This Healthcare Professionals (HCP) list is a result of a sign-up process done by GSK in collaboration with Healthcare Organizations (HCO). Only HCPs who gave consent are listed here.